Introducing the creators of GSO Care Aged Care Software System
Gso Care Pty Ltd is a team of experienced software developers, continually frustrated by the lack of informed insight in mainstream management software. With the encouragement of (some of) our wives who are highly qualified and experienced in aged care, we identified a gap in the ability of carers and providers to continuously deliver consistent, quality Aged Care. Our intelligent event driven automation technology enables management to run a productive business using real time data, allowing carers to spend more time caring and increasing the smiles on the faces of the residents and their families, whist minimising the Achilles heels of aged care - compliance, complaints and the funding gap differential.
GSO Care Pty Ltd - Our Team
Caleb Forti - Creative Consultant
Caleb has a Bachelor of Information Technology, graduating in 2013. Caleb's other qualifications include MCP 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions, MCP 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions, MCP 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions.
Caleb is responsible for the User Interface of GSO Care.
Chris Schaller - Technical Director
Chris' strengths are Solution Design, Technology Analysis and Project Management. Chris’ qualifications include MCP 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions, MCP 70-483: Programming in C#, MCP 70-473: Design and Implement Cloud Data Platform Solutions, MCP 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions, MCP 70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services.
Chris is primarily responsible for the design and supervision of the technical implementation of business requirements for both Software and Hardware applications; and also to
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team to ensure that technical objectives are achieved.
- Evolve the API and software delivery to adapt quickly to newly identified commercial applications without compromising the core solution offering.
- Act as Technical Lead on projects, provide advice and variations on implementations for feature requests to maximise productivity whilst mitigating associated risks.
- Support the team to ensure the latest relevant technical certifications and qualifications are achieved and maintained to develop a high level of common understanding within the languages and technologies that will be used to deliver project outcomes.
- Ensure that the latest technical standards and best practices are employed within all layers of the solution design and delivery.
Rachelle Dalrymple - Clinical Director
Rachelle has attained elite competency in the aged care industry. Prior to joining GSO Care Pty Ltd, Rachelle was a senior executive in the aged care/health sector leading teams through growth and transition. She is highly skilled in bridging the gap between business and clinical compliance, having Bachelor degrees in business and nursing, plus a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training. Rachelle has undergone professional development including but not limited to :
- Management: Managing Staff Choices
- Managing Residents’ and Families’ Complaints
- Medical: Medication Management
- Infection Control
- Respecting Patient Choice
- Workplace Health and Safety: Occupatiomal Health and &Safety
and twenty years of management experience.
In the eighteen years Rachelle has held aged care facility management roles or above, every facility for which she had responsibility passed accreditation with zero non-compliance.
Rachelle has worked in both the private and not-for-profit sectors. She leads from the platforms of competency, humility and integrity.
Other notable success stories include :
- Development of a new model of care using PCAs to pass medication in high care.
- Created and piloted a new style of clinical support, The Clinical Support Team. After its success in Victoria, Rachelle rolled it out nationally and then served as its national manager over the other state manages.
- Commissioned 3 green field sites with a total of 212 beds.
- Operationally implemented the dedicated staffing model of care.
- Develop a pilot project to engaged facility management and department heads to understand budgets, KPI’s, policy and procedures.
Jamila Nur - Strategic Management Director & Clinical Consultant
Jamila is eminantly qualified for the aged care industry.
Aged Care Quality and Compliance Systems
Community Triage Nurse
Bachelor of Health Science/Nursing
Graduate Diploma of Business Management
Master of Business Management/HR specialist
David Dupuy - CEO
David started Guarde Software in 1984 and commenced full time trading in October, 1988. Guarde Software specialises in industry specific software, namely glass wholesalers (Guarde Glass and 1288 Plus), finance brokers (F.B.I.M.S.), small finance companies (Profloan) and the wholesale fruit and vegetable market. Other notable clients for whom customised applications were written include Mainland Finance, Bidgee Finance, Tontine Industries, Federal Airports Corporation, Merryll Lynch, McIntosh and Company and Mobil Oil. Many Guarde Software Clients use their software in excess of 15 years, some in excess of 20 years, which is great testament to the quality, functionality, and high level of customer satisfaction.
Prior to creating Guarde Software, David was a senior sergeant with Victoria Police. In his latter years with that organisation, David was in the IT department followed by the Research and Development department where he was solely responsible for designing and implementing the first event driven policing system in the world as part of the D.I.S.C. (District Information Support Centre) project.
David is the inspiration behind GSO Care aged care software. His wife has occupied various management roles across multiple providers in the aged care industry for over 20 years. Her constant anger and frustration with the real quality of care and accountability in the industry led David to create a working prototype, which forms the basis of GSO Care.